Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today's Dough: Sweet & Savory Pinwheel Rolls

Stir the dough ingredients together; place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight.

The next day, roll out the dough and spread the filling over it. 

Roll from the long side - jelly-roll style - and cut into pieces.

Place on cookie sheets and let rise for an hour.

Bake and let cool a little bit - then dig in.

You can find all of the details on how to make these easy, no-knead rolls (with two kinds of fillings) at An Unrefined Vegan.

3 comments:

  1. They look great and delicious! Presume one could use cinnamon as a filling could one - the recipe looks like one I used to do when we could eat such things regularly and when the girls were at home and it was economic for us to produce! I seem to end up having to eat stuff as Peter gets bored easily and I hate wasting food! Thus, it's better not to get involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I had not thought to add savory fillings. I have to try this recipe!

    Joyflower
    joysilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so yummy! Your blog just makes me hungry. Savory fillings always appeal to me more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...