Monday, January 23, 2012

Thank You, Zibbet!

As hard it is to imagine, I had no idea when I signed up for a "premium" shop on Zibbet.com that I had automatically been entered into a contest to win an iPad2.  It's a good thing I didn't know, for surely, I would never have won it.  After confirming that the "You just won an iPad2" email was indeed real, I immediately told any and all who would listen about my wonderful good fortune.  And I bought a nifty black case for it. The only thing Zibbet required was a photo of it - and me.  A pretty good deal, I'd say.

So, thank you Jonathan Peacock and everyone at Zibbet for my beautiful, shiny, brand-spankin' new iPad.  It was love at first sight.

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! congratulation...super cool gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! congratulations. I have an (empty) shop on Zibbet. Do you like it there?
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is such an awesome win!!!! Have fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...