Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Greeting Card: Four Candy Canes

Peppermint-flavored candies have never been my thing.  I've always leaned towards the chocolate side of sweets and unless the mint was surrounded by a thick layer of the dark stuff, I left the candies in the bowl.  On the other hand, mint and Noel kind of go hand-in-hand; candy canes are an icon of the holiday and it wouldn't have been Christmas morning without at least one candy cane tucked into my stocking.

You can find my new card, Four Candy Canes, at my Etsy shop, Empty on the Inside - along with lots of other cards for Christmas and all the other days and holidays of the year.  And through November 14, all of my cards are 10% off.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I like that the candy canes aren't just red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trouble with me is that I like candy too much for my own good. Chocolate (dark variety) and mint are my favourite combinations and I always enjoyed putting candy canes in our daughter's stockings for Christmas day opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a receipe for white chocolate candy cane cheesecake that you would love!!!!
    Debbi
    - ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...