Monday, October 31, 2011

New Greeting Card: Abstract (Ike's Rug)

For many years, I've been a devoted list writer.  It's the only way that I'm able to remain organized and to keep track of what needs to get done - and the satisfaction I get from crossing off an item keeps me compulsively creating lists.  Lately, however, the lists themselves have gotten out of control, scribbled, jumbled  and barely coherent - while I haphazardly pick and choose what I'm going to do and what I'm going to avoid doing as long as possible - with me stressing out seeing day after day those tasks I haven't accomplished.

Well, the other night I'd had enough.  I've revamped my list-making style and so far the result is that I'm getting more done and stressing out less.  Yesterday on the list - among other things - was "complete new card."  It was on the list for that day, so I was compelled to complete the card.  I did and here it is. Now for tomorrow's list...

Ike's Rug and all my other cards are available at Empty on the Inside.

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love lists too - they work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I like that card. I'm a list maker too, but I have like 3 different notebooks and sometimes it seems like the juggled balls just bounce off my head, lol.
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say Hello back!! :) Cute blog!

    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...