Friday, October 28, 2011

Fair, Balanced and Unprocessed: Introducing "An Unrefined Vegan"


I'm now into my fourth month of blogging here on Dough, Dirt & Dye (or as my friend Alex calls it: Triple D) and am enjoying writing about all kinds of different topics - but through the process I've realized that what I really love to write about is - food!  Eating it, making it, reading about it, sharing recipes - and since I'm one of those annoying vegans who spouts off at the least provocation about how much she loves her diet, I decided to create a blog  - An Unrefined Vegan - devoted solely to vegan food where I can work my dark conversion dreams and schemes over the World Wide Web, one recipe at a time.  To make things a little more interesting (or a little less, depending on where your culinary proclivities lie), I'm focusing on whole food, whole grain, low fat and low sugar recipes because that's how I'm eating these days.  That explains the 'unrefined' part of An Unrefined Vegan.

I'd love it if you would take a few minutes to stop by my new endeavor - even if you are dedicated heart and soul to your Friday night cheesy pepperoni pizza, mom's pot roast recipe and thick burgers sizzling on the grill.  You might find something you can add to your menu - or you might even consider adding a vegan day or two or seven to your week.  I'd love to convert, er, share some plant-based, animal-free, delicious and healthy recipes with you.

Other ways to keep in touch with this unrefined vegan:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...